Friday, August 7, 2015

The Best Babysitter



I have a lot to say in this post, so get ready for a long read :). First, I hope that all of my fans are having a great summer. I've been a bit stressed out lately. I leave on vacation tomorrow, and I still have to finish my summer homework, which involves reading two books and a math packet. Along with most of the other kids in my grade, I've barely started. On another note, I felt bad that I'll be absent from capping for nine days so I made two caps today. I'm always happy to get your opinion on my caps, and today I especially want to know if my stories are too long. When they get longer, I have to make the font smaller, which can make it harder to read. I also don't know if they're so long that you get bored. If you'd prefer shorter caps that get right to the point then just let me know. If you like the length that I use now (or if you want even longer caps) then I want to hear your opinion too. I cap for the fans, and whether you like them or not is everything to me. I like to respond to as many comments as possible, so I'll respond to the comments on today's caps when I get back.

Second, the inspiration for this cap came from me. I was out of cap ideas, when completely coincidentally, I ran into my neighbor who used to babysit me when I was little. We talked and she said I was a lot different when I was young. Seeing her inspired me to make this cap. The opening picture was just a perfect match for the theme. The whole experience just reminded me how much my caps are impacted by my life and I decided to start something so all of you can feel like I do. Most of my caps are inspired by my life or what I wish my life would be like. So if you're a fan and you'd like to share a tg story from your life, you can either leave a comment or email me. My email is aprilfitzcaps@gmail.com. I'll try to make as many of them as I can into caps. Just remember that I'm leaving on vacation, so you'll have to wait a little bit for a response. Goodbye everyone and enjoy life! XOXO

- April
lil Ash said...

Cute little caption. Babysitter becomes babysat is a classic.

Ian said...

A fabulous caption, great how they turned the tables on him

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search