Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Now on Deviant Art


Probably a few years late to the party, but better late than never. A few months ago, I discovered that Deviant Art had a very good capping scene from some artists I've never heard of who are not posting on other sites.

I will now be posting NEW caps to my account there if anyone is a fan of the site: http://courtneycaptisa.deviantart.com/

These caps will be the same ones I post on this blog, but trying to be part of the community there as well. I have made probably over 1,000 caps but will only be posting the new ones.

Love,
Courtney
Annabelle Raven said...

Good to see you there. I am finding the interaction there to be superior to Blogger and Tumblr. :)

Courtney Captisa said...

I feel like Blogger is about 8 years out of date. To be honest, the only reason I stay active on here is because Blogger is still big in TG Land. Liked Tumblr for finding pics but the interaction there is about zero and there are some theories that the site will tank soon.

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search