Saturday, October 4, 2014

Becoming Ginny




Here is a little different cap, it a cap where the transformation is wanted. I hope you girls enjoy it :) Again I always appreciate feedback, both positive and negative. I love you girls!

-xoxo Haylee
Anonymous said...

Oo oo! I love it! Great willing and sought transformation! And Harry Potter magic too :) Wonder what stuff the new girl is going to do with all that red power... Do check the proofreading a bit, though; maybe toss it through Word before finishing caps. Otherwise, I had a great time! -DAGS

Anonymous said...

This is definitely a new take on an already interesting and fun concept. I love it! I really liked how he was a brunette for a bit before too. No idea why I just thought it added to the cap alot. :)
-K

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search