Monday, September 14, 2015

Frozen in Femininity



Hey everybody! As much as I hate to say it, school is back. Going into junior year really sucks. I've got a ton of work from all of my classes. Between homework, clubs and studying for SATs I barely have time to cap. I know it's been a little while since my last post but I hope you can all forgive me! I made this post because I love the movie Frozen. Plus Elsa is definitely my favorite character. I tried putting the words on the picture itself instead of putting them over to the side. Let me know what you think of that format. Also comment if you love Frozen :) I can do more movie character caps if you like them. Just tell me what characters you'd like to see people become. XOXO

- April
NeoRock said...

I love frozen too.
Big fan of your caps and blog.

Unknown said...

SATs?!?! I'd wish you luck but the way you caption you should do well, you have an ice, clever mind and should make the connections to get a good score fairly easily.

I almost hate to admit it but I didn't like Frozen. It was sweet but it was too predictable. I guess having grown up in the golden age of Disney animated movies I might have been spoiled beyond repair. :)

Anonymous said...

Zoey here, you should do a continuation of this or maybe a princess series April it would be amazing.

Anonymous said...

Belle here! I love Frozen! (I have a stuffed Elsa and Anna- and have gotten Frozen makeovers!) My only problem is it's sometimes hard to see the letters in that format- maybe add some black or white space on the sides?
And I'm all for the Princess series!

Sara J. said...

I'm just a little obsessed with frozen, but I prefer Anna over Elsa

Unknown said...

I wish my mom would do that!

Unknown said...

Wow, you are so lucky belle, i would be in heaven with a frozen makeover!

COL168 said...

I totally agree

COL168 said...

Yeah me too

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search