Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Welcome to the TG Mall!!!!!


http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B015FYM8PA

Well after about two weeks of hard work, Courtney and I have finally finished the first installment of the TG Mall book series. This series will loosely align with the cap series I posted during the late part of last year.

We have big plans for this series so please please please give us feedback and support. This story is very meaningful for me because Courtney more or less let me take the lead on this story since the series was my idea. I am by no means though taking all the credit because I would be no where without her help. She spent a lot of time editing the story.

Lastly, I really don't mean to beg or guilt trip any of you, but as you may be aware, I am a college student just like many of you readers and if you could support this book on Amazon and help Courtney and I reach #1 again that would be amazing, plus the money you give to Amazon comes to both Courtney and I. Also you DO NOT need a kindle to read books on amazon. There's a free cloud reader!

So with that I would please please please beg of you to support us! I hope you girls all enjoy the story just as much as I have enjoyed writing it for you all!

Keywords: transgender, crossdressing, magic, chemicals?, salon, dresses, heels, shopping. 

Hunter is disappointed that his normal hair stylist, Drew, is out of the salon for a month. However, this is the least of his worries as things start to change when a new stylist works her magic on his hair. 

With each store in the mall that Hunter visits, feminine urges start to take over in his mind while his masculine side tries to resist the tendency to get his ears pierced, try on heels, and browse for dresses. When several mall employees encourage him, things take a turn for the worse. 

Will Hunter be able to escape TG Mall or will Hallie emerge as a happy lady? 

Word Count: 12,000+ 

Themes: Breast Enlargement, Hair or Hair Salon, Long Finger Nails, Very High Heels, Accidental Change, Chemical or Drug Induced Change, Lingerie, Magical Transformations, Mind Altered, Hypnosis, Brainwashed, Slow Transformation, Stuck, Sweet/Sentimental. 

Note: NO SEX SCENES. Clean, good ole fashioned gender transformation fun. Some graphic descriptions of body parts. Some profanity.

TG Mall Book #1: New Look on Amazon.

-xoxo Haylee

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search