Thursday, November 1, 2012

Hipster Week & Hurricane!


This week should be interesting. It's Hipster Week! For those of you who don't know what hipsters are.... ask your children.. or just go take a drive by a local art school and you'll find out!

The models we have are excellent. Claire is doing more of the high school hipsters and I'm doing more of the heavily tattooed ones you see chain smoking outside of thrift stores! This is going to be fun, because I think Hampden, Baltimore was the birthplace of hipsters...if not NYC!

For my fellow East Coast readers, I hope everyone is safe after that bitch of a Hurricane! It was just high winds and heavy rains where I was in Baltimore, but my hometown near the beach got REALLY messed up! Lots of things destroyed and 3 feet of water on the streets! Scary!

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search