Monday, November 19, 2012

New Tami Knight Collection




Tami and I decided to collaborate on a few new caps! Stories by Tami, Designs/Photos by Courtney!

These caps are based on true stories! Here's a little bit about Tami in her own words:

Tami is the creation of my older sister who discovered how much fun it was to put her little brother in everything in her closet and parade him me front of any female that wanted to comment.  I loved it, and she figured she could always have her way playing with a pretend sister.  Mom was fine with it as long as we got along.

As the years went by my sister began losing interest and Mom occasionally invited Tami into her closet for a little fun and a lesson in fashion.  While we were close in size these times were the most fun. No makeup was sparred when Mom was on a role.  But there were plenty of days I got kicked out of the closet too!

Tami is now a part-time gal who is out often, shopping, dinners, etc., and in search of the best pedicure in the world.  I don’t fool everyone, but at 5-9”, size 8-10, blending in is easy everywhere - with never a discouraging word!  Life is a clean cap!

4 comments:

  1. Tami, at that size/height, I would be full-time.....you're living my dream, girl. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alana, Don't think I don't wish! - But I count my blessings as things are.
      Tami

      Delete
  2. Every CDs dream to have a femininity coach in the family who share the same size!

    ReplyDelete

Talk crap here!

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search