Thursday, May 30, 2013

Kyle's Sex Change

Kyle wrote to me last week telling me how he's living the life of an average 18 year old boy. He asked me if I would turn him into one of his female friends who he has secretly been fantasizing about. I'm not sure if he meant fantasizing about being her or cheating on his girlfriend with her... Luckily in the After Thought, SHE gets laid again...


After thought:


Proof that Kyle was REALLY Excited to see this cap:





Unknown said...

Thanks so much Courtney!

Courtney Captisa said...

People have seem to really like this one so far. I can't wait for you to start capping!

Hammster said...

This is very well done (as always). I think it helps that the girl herself is so hot. Being her or being with her, I don't imagine I could complain either way. ^_^

Anonymous said...

you should add some cap about the embarassing part

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search