Saturday, June 1, 2013

Dancing girl

After requesting Courtney to make me a caption she invited me to make captions so here's my first try
Anonymous said...

Great first try. But my one problem: there's more to the story there! You have to finish it!

One more cap! One more cap! One more cap! :D

Unknown said...

Do you mean another caption continuing the story?

Courtney Captisa said...

Kyle, keep up the great work and you'll fit in very well here!

Anonymous said...

I don't mind either way either continuing the cap as a follow up or doing a whole other one- I am showing appreciation at you leaving us wanting more ;)

I am also agreeing with Courney, you did good work with the cap. You will definately fit in nicely, you hit it out of the park on your first swing.

J C R said...

A great start that deserves a follow up.

Anonymous said...

What happen too ballet? Tap, pointe, these are the things, that starts a girl or boy forced too wear a leotard,tights "Tu Tu" ballet slippers, pointe shoes (priceless) Martha S. My little princess is at the ballet studio, right now! He's not happy! Wearing a pink sparkle leotard! " precious"

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search