Sunday, July 13, 2014

A Sparkling New Personality


   As requested I am adding a non-TG Mall cap. I hope you girls enjoy this one. I would love feedback on the TG Mall Caps, I have heard from two people one say they like and the other saying they dislike. So please girls I would appreciate your feedback because I don't want to put my time and efforts into something that you girls do not enjoy. I still love you all and please dont be afraid to tell me your opinions, good or bad.

-xoxo Haylee



Anonymous said...

TG Mall was a great series :) I'm always so happy with how happy your characters are to be turned into girls in the mecca of teen girls -DAGS

Haylee said...

I appreciate your feedback, and I promise this will not be the end of the TG-Mall

sp2000 said...

Great work on this caption.

Haylee said...

OMG! Thanks so much! I am such a huge fan of your blog, and your caps have been such a huge inspiration to my caps! I cant believe you actually read my caps

Mircasta said...

Awesome cap and I want to say I have loved the TG mall series. I really hope you continue it and bring more people.

Anonymous said...

I that one a lot

Living as Stephanie now said...

can't wait to read more on the TG Mall series.... great work!

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search