Thursday, July 10, 2014

The Beginning of the TG Mall


   Hi Girls! Sorry it took awhile for the next cap but I have been on vacation and doing other stuff. Tonight I hope will be the beginning of something huge for you girls because I am going to try to start making a series of caps that are connected. I call it the TG Mall, I know it has been a popular style of caps(it is one my favorite kinds hence why I am making them) I wanna give a shout out to mtbproductions whose deviantarts inspired this series! I hope you girls love it.

-xoxo Haylee
Danyelle TS in FL said...

I loved this I think I need to find this mall. I look forward to reading more of the series

Danyelle TS in FL said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Haylee said...

Thanks Danyelle! I am glad that you enjoy the cap :)

Will Ashley said...

Great cap :)

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search