Sunday, July 20, 2014

The TG Mall Part 8: The Payphone


I found this pic and I loved it for the TG Mall so I hope that you enjoy the cap also :) Love you all

-xoxo Haylee
Phil/Angie said...

Request: is would it be possible that I can do a tour of the shop TG (tattoo, jewelry, clothing, wigs, accessories, whatever ...) and changed into a hot gorgeous brunette named angelica, please I need regular. Thank you.

Danyelle TS in FL said...

This was an amazing addition to your TG mall series. I can't wait to see more. I'm thinking some interesting suggestions would be maybe a gamer girl in Game Stop or a goth girl in Hot Topic. Either way keep up with the great series I enjoy it so much

Will Ashley said...

Hello Phillipe ;)

Sorry ^^' so, I was wondering… would it bother you if I were to do a spinoff/sequel? ^^'

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search