Saturday, July 19, 2014

The TG Mall Part 7: Salon Day


I know I had a request for a salon cap so here it is. Actually I already planned on doing this one but the timing just happened to happen right, lol. Hope you girls enjoy it :P

-xoxo Haylee
Danyelle TS in FL said...

It was an awesome cap.I'm quite jealous of Rich.

Brooke said...

This has always been one of my favorite captions. A few suggestions though. The colour scheme of black on purple doesn't work -very hard to read. I like purple a black but it needs more contrast. A few spelling errors and word...misplacement's(?)And finally, where is this mall? I can be one of those jerk boys given the chance - I want to go to that salon willingly. :) I'm not saying I make better caps, or that I don't make errors or anything...I'm no expert. Great cap though, just thought I'd share some creative criticism that's all. You're great!!! :)

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search