Thursday, July 10, 2014

The TG Mall Part 2: Starbucks


   Hey I know Courtney won't mind so I will give a rare gift to you girls, I will give you two posts in one night! I promise it is a one time thing cause Courtney doesn't like multiple posts a day, so here is my one time gift girls, installment 2 of the TG Mall

-xoxo

P.S. I love to hear your thoughts girls
Danyelle TS in FL said...

I'm loving this series. My only complaint with this is that the coloring of the font against the green background made it a little hard to read. The story itself was great I think I may want a smoothie now.

Haylee said...

Ok, I appreciate the suggestion, I will try to keep that in mind

Will Ashley said...

Having read up to part 8 the series is great congrats :)
Makes me want to try captioning again (which I haven't done in a VERY long time) ^^'

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search