Monday, October 8, 2012

Gender Change Music Video


I love EDM and Avicii is one of my favorite DJ/Producers. Silhouettes has been one of my favorite tracks this year. I was telling a friend about it the other night and looked it up on YouTube. I had NO IDEA the entire video features someone getting SRS!

I guess that's what I get for getting drunk and dancing in clubs rather than staying home and watching YouTube :(

At least I know that doctor's listen to great music when performing surgery.


Anonymous said...

Hell yeah, Avicii just gained some points in my view. Even if you don't like the music (and who the hell doesn't like EDM) or other people don't like the subject of the video, at least it's original.

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search