Friday, October 5, 2012

Joe to Josie

OK everyone, I am Shannon. As Courtney stated, I am a Genetic girl, and I had a transgender brother. Bad things happen, and I understand that, but this is terrible timing.
I am in school, and working as a secretary, which means I don't get to cap much. Still a beginner at it, but learning as I go.
I hope you all enjoy what I do.
Thanks




Tina said...

Shannon, this cap is a great start! I love her dress and her smile that says she is enjoying the experience of being a girl! I hope you continue to cap when you have the time - I know the feeling and am not able to cap as regularly as I would want to!

Linda Marie Daniels said...

Excellent cap, Shannon. It's difficult to believe you're a beginner.

It sounds like you have a very busy life, but I hope you're able to find time to do more caps. Very well done!

Courtney Captisa said...

Boyfriend to BFF caps are always some of the best as this cap proves!

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search