Saturday, October 27, 2012

Update on "Search for Missing TG Artists/Authors

Last month, I did a post about trying to find the whereabouts of TG Artists & Authors who have been no longer active. Thanks to viewership and cooperation, now have some updates!

1. Psilotrea/Pteronarcid/Jennifer Brown?

I heard from Miles of Tasteful TG Caps who had posted their original caps on his Yahoo groups. He told me those were unfortunately the only ones he knew of, so her whereabouts are still UNKNOWN!

2. Mariana Hamelin of Girly Panties

Shortly after I blogged about this, Mariana replied and her blog, Girly Panties, is now active again. I've noticed a lot of people have been visiting her blog which is on my sidebar. If you haven't already, be sure to visit. She has some EXCELLENT material on her blog!

3. Jen Derbender

Still Missing!

4. Jenny North of TGFA

I have heard from Jenny personally and am happy to report she is still alive! Her website, TGFA, as I mentioned before was one of the first TG Fiction sites I ever visited. She told me she leaves it up because the material is good but is a little too busy to do updates. She has been active supporting her local TG groups and has taking up interest in cosplay! She said she eventually hopes to update the site, which hasn't had a facelift since 2002!


5. Julia Manchester

Still missing. Come on Julia, I'm ready for another story so I can post it as part of my bookclub!


Original Post: http://courtneycaps.blogspot.com/2012/09/the-search-for-missing-tg-artistsauthors.html
Dee Mentia said...

I'd love to put out an APB on Jennifer White as well. Seems like she still has some stories in the list on Storysite that I figure will NEVER be posted. She has a few really old stories on Fictionmania, but only seemed to be posting to Storysite.

Jennifer White wrote some clunkers, but there were some really good ones in there, especially as she continued writing.

Courtney Captisa said...

I'll probably do a 2nd "Where are they now?" at some point. I really think some of these authors were in kahoots with StorySite. It amazes me that after their server went down in like 2009 and all those stories got "lost" that the authors didn't upload them to any other site!

Anonymous said...

Add me to the Where is Jennifer White crowd.
Liked here stories and wish the unpublished ones would get published.

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search