Saturday, April 13, 2013

Multi-Cap: Birthday Extravaganzas

Alexis had her birthday last Saturday and wanted me to do a cap for her. The first paragraph of this is based on actual events and the rest is what SHOULD have happened this week. There's also a sequel but that stays in our private collection!



Caroline's birthday is this also weekend. This is also based on a true story. She lost a job she had doing construction because of the reasons in this art piece. Here's her uniform for next job...


She also said she's going to have a hard time paying for SRS because of the job loss, so I made this:


HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALEXIS & CAROLINE!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much Courtney! I absolutely love this cap! Giving me the best gift of all becoming the woman I am <3 Yo're the best! And i'll be sure to post more often as free time comes by!

    ReplyDelete

Talk crap here!

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search