Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Repost: Twins

I was chatting with Mikayla on Skype the other night and she asked if I had ever done a cap with twins. For some reason.. Mikayla considers me a resource for fap material.

I thought I had posted this under the "Magical" Section but found it under Age Regression. This was an early cap I made for Terri on Rachel's Haven about 2 years ago. I'm reposting because it made me think about how my style has "evolved".

At the time, I focused on writing short story style caps. After receiving complaints, I made shorter ones. So which do you prefer? Longer caps like this or shorter, dialogue based ones?
Amber Harland said...

I love both kinds Miss Courtney

Unknown said...

I'm more of fan of longer story ones!! :)

Anonymous said...

Depends on the story itself. This one was great!!!!

MaryXYX said...

I like both kinds. This one is great!

tami said...

Less is more, these long narratives leave nothing to the imagination and are so contirved.

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search