Thursday, April 4, 2013

Sister's text


I know I know, I've been MIA. lots of stuff has been going on in my personal life, and my photography job has been picking up :) But never fear I'm back with new caps some to make a few heads roll XD Don't forget to comment when you get the chance loves!

Mircasta said...

Cute girl do we get to see what the surprise is?

Anonymous said...

Kind of annoying to see a non tg cap on here, especially since the blog hasn't done a new one in a while.

MaryXYX said...

I'm glad to hear your photography job is picking up. I hope we are not going to lose you though!

Alexis said...

Oh don't worry I'm not going anywhere, things have just been hectic. <3 I'm even hoping to do a tg cap collection using my own photos in the future.

Anonymous said...

Annoying?!?

Anonymous said...

That's actually quite hawt!!!

Kailin Smith said...

Now I'm torn. See, while the caption is great and the way it's laid out is wonderful, it doesn't quite fit with the TG theme I would have expected. Unless you assume that the woman in the photo (and sister in the caption), is trans... Then it immediately become incredibly hot!
Which might speak more for my interest in such a niche category.
Either way, well done.

Anonymous said...

Although I love tg caps, the fact that I was expecting one made this one a pleasant surprise, a treat -- not a disappointment. It's hot. It hadn't occurred to me that the sister might be trans. That'd be a whole other hot element but I was just happy with taking the cap at face value.

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search