Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Wedding Chapter 2: Conversation with Aunt Annabelle

“You need to tell me the whole story Courtney! I know in the end you really love your friends?”

“Yes Aunt Annabelle. I mean, I have some real female friends...but we aren’t really close and it was MUCH more fun to recruit bridesmaids this way. I’m sure they all are going to look PHENOMENAL today. They’ve been practicing for months!”

“...Did you tell them what you told me you were going to say....”

“Of course I did. I don’t want any of them looking fat in photos with me! All of them, especially Amber, had to lose at least 20 lbs. “

“I mean the other thing.”

“Oh yeah, since Jack couldn’t be here and considers me to be his little princess, he offered to pay for ALL of their surgeries!  I mean, could you imagine if one of them got an erection while wearing a dress. That’s fucking disgusting! Oh and Mom doesn’t really know they were really boys, so let’s keep this a secret.”


 “So how did this all happen?”
Anonymous said...

What a deal!!!!!! Those lucky bridesmaids! A dream come true.

Anonymous said...

...wait, is that a tattoo gun? Permanent makeup being applied?

She is going all out for the wedding if she is getting the permanent makeup done! And it came oug great too :)

Courtney Captisa said...

I'm a girl who is NOT having permanent make up applied! it's a spray device for tan!

Anonymous said...

Courtney, so glad you are NOT have permanent make up! The natural is so much nicer looking!

Anonymous said...

Courtney, I'm glad your a real girl, Im too! One time a guy said to me,Girls have it easy then guys " really"? I'm planing on putting him? Or her? To the test? Any ideas Courtney, what too do? Whitney B.

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search