Friday, June 14, 2013

Wedding Chapter 10: Bridal Party



“This is so funny. I must be the only bride ever who has had a bridal party mostly made of feminized boys! The only other genetic girl besides me is Lisa!”

“Courtney, there’s something you need to know!”

“What is it Lisa?”

“Amber tried on your wedding dress when you first got it a few months ago and jerked off while wearing it.”

“Very funny... Did you Amber?”

“NO!!!!”

“It really wouldn’t have surprised me... now after all this work I want to put this in the past. This is MY wedding and I don’t want any of you bitches ruining it! For the rest of the day there is to be NO mention of your former lives as men, is that understood?”

“YES MISS COURTNEY!!!”


J C R said...

Once you move forward, you never look back.

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search