Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Jakes fortunes

I hope this caption gets positive feedback like my past two I love all feed back!
I really like the story in this caption I hope you do to! 

If anyone would like to contact me 
My kik is kylephoebe I would love seeing some message from you guys thanks I hope you enjoy! 

Alyssa said...

Great cap. Oh, and a kik, I'll add you!

Unknown said...

I'm glad you liked it! Can't wait to hear from you

Anonymous said...

Love the cap and the forced blackmail!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, that's good!

Anonymous said...

Nicely done, great source picture.
I offer up a suggestion: the text in the middle was a little distracting, you had what amounts to empty space at the bottom that could have been utilized allowing the girls to pop out more. This isn't a knock on your effort as you did well on it rather it's a helpful hint that you could use to make a good picture great and a nice cap exceptional. :)

J C R said...

Wow that's funny!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the great advice ill be sure to work on it

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search