Thursday, June 20, 2013

First Boyfriend

“I don’t know for real.. Like I’m still getting used to my body and everything and you know I didn’t like boys at all before. Must be all the
hormones.  ...

... But yeah, I do really like being around you and you are cute
...Okay sure, 
yes I'll be 

your girlfriend!!

“You can keep my hat..”
J C R said...

There's nothing like the first time. Beautiful caption Courtney.

Anonymous said...

O.K., that is really cute!

Anonymous said...

For a girl, she's very sexy looking. However, her fashion sense is a bit off. Really two different colors of clothing and neither one is color coordinated ? Maybe she needs glasses or needs to check her mirror to see how she looks dressed. Other than two minor criticisms ; nice caption.
Ftygrl

Courtney Captisa said...

Just hasn't been a girl for too long, be gentle!

MaryXYX said...

I made a pretty poor job of dress sense at first too. I've learned - give her time.

Dee Mentia said...

YAY! SUMMER! Cool caption and I'm not sure why but I really like her conversation font .. brings the 'girly'ness of her situation out front.

I'm sure she's enjoying those summer days, but those summer nights? That is the best time of the year!

lil Ash said...

Cute caption. Poor thing may not realize she's being claimed by wearing that hat, but she'll figure it out as soon as a different boy catches her eye...

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search