Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Summer "Week"



I hope everyone is having a great summer so far. I've been doing a lot of standup paddleboarding, have my playlist full of Sublime & Dashboard Confessional, and have been dealing with dumb tourists in Ocean City, Maryland so I'm back to my summer traditions!

The team and I decided to do a "Summer Inspired" series. Claire and I joined forces again and created some great caps for this week.

In other blog news:

a) Summer has usually been a slow time for cap blogs. I'm proud to announce that our numbers are staying strong. We average between 11,000-17,000 hits a day. I can promise you that there will be a new cap just about everyday for the rest of summer. Trust me, we are NOT running out of pictures or ideas it's mostly a timing issue on creating new stuff.

We also seem to have a younger fan base than some other cap sites, so we'll continue to feature similar pictures/plots for our audience. Also we are very close to hitting our 4 million mark!

b) As stated previously, Claire is back on the blog. Part of the agreement is that she has to submit a certain amount of caps each week so please support and actually comment on them!

c) Some of my other contributors haven't posted in a long time. I put a policy in place that has a requirement, which if they fail to meet will mean removal. That being said, if you would like to contribute please contact me!

d) I've been working on my first full length TG Fiction story. Be on the look out for this in August/September.

e) There WILL be another Top 13 List and some other fun postings soon. Did I mention we love comments?

-Courtney Captisa

Cover Designed by Claire

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search