Monday, June 3, 2013

Peer Pressure In The Neighborhood

I'm really proud of this cap. I made it in about 5 minutes and to me, it defines what a clean cap should be: Excellent pic with a creative story! Enjoy.

"Oh hey, what's up?"

"Hi girls, I just noticed you all from acrossed the street and wanted to say hello. It looks like you are all going to have a good time tonight..."

"Totes! We were just about to leave."

"I have to be honest. I've felt really lonely and left out since y'all started dressing like girls. It's like we used to hang out and play sports and videos games all the time and now the only time I see you as boys is at school and even then you don't really look like boys anymore other than the uniform."

"We still like playing video games and some sports. It's just we look a lot better doing it now!"

"Well, that's what I wanted to talk to you about. I think I want to try dressing like a girl so I can start hanging out with y'all again.."

"Oh that would be so cool! We can't do it right now, but why don't you come over tomorrow and Shannon and I will help you get started with everything you need to know and do to look like us. Wait till you see my room now!"






Anonymous said...

Yep. Good job, Courtney!

Linda Marie Daniels said...

Fun cap! I agree that the picture is excellent and you've made great use of it.

Anonymous said...

The "old" Courtney is back!!!!!! Great job!

J C R said...

Strong affirming cap.

Courtney Captisa said...

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

sequel?

Anonymous said...

There has to be one, Girls, rock the peer pressure, " full steam ahead" or is that the "Titanic"2. If it sinking again? I'm going to forced my too dress as a sexy girl! Da,smart girl. Sherry H.

Anonymous said...

A BLONDY AMIDST A CROWD OF ALMOST EQUALS . . . COME OVER LET ME SHOW YOU RIO FROM AYY TO ZEE . . .

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search